Stanford Golf Course
The Stanford University Golf Course is an important University asset that should embody those ideals consistent with its standard of excellence.
- To maintain the golf course at a high quality, championship level throughout every aspect of its operation and be managed with a commitment to service, emphasizing a welcoming and accommodating style.
- To support and enhance the variety of recreational opportunities offered primarily to Stanford Students and secondarily to Stanford Faculty/Staff, Alumni, Golf Course Members and where possible, University guests. It should be a place where the Stanford community and extended "family" can enjoy the sport and build goodwill among one another.
- To always remain monetarily accessible to Stanford Students, Faculty and Staff.
- To support an intercollegiate golf program consistent with the excellence of Stanford Athletics and with the tradition and history of the golf program at Stanford.
- Whereas the proceeding principles control, it is the contemplation and intention that the golf course maximize revenues for Stanford University.